Hundreds of dealers have saved thousands of dollars due to PAA's six compliance reviews:
- Sales Process -- Examines many of the elements that are involved with vehicle sales, including PennDOT, Dealer Licensing Board, Attorney General, and Department of Banking requirements and regulations.
- Privacy & Safeguarding -- Reviews dealership safeguarding manual, policies and procedures to establish compliance with the FTC Safeguards Rule.
- Safety Inspection -- Assesses the compliance of the dealership's safety inspection procedures and facilities in accordance with PennDOT Safety Inspection Division.
- Sales and Use Tax -- Examines the dealership's records regarding sales and use tax reporting to the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue.
- 8300 Cash Reporting -- Reviews dealership records to determine compliance with the IRS cash reporting requirements.
- Motor Vehicle Sales Finance -- Examines the dealerships sales financing documents to assess compliance with the Pennsylvania Department of Banking regulations.
For more information on Compliance Reviews provided by PAA's Training and Compliance Department, contact Becky Ross at 717-255-8311, ext. 3319.
1. PennDOT Contract Renewal
2. Safety Recertification - Training (login)
3. Insurance Survey Results
4. Manufacturer Audit Videos
5. NADA Fair Credit Guidance
6. NADA Federal Advertising Guide
7. Salesperson License - Initial
or License - Change/Reactivate 8. GM Dealer Legal Match Contributions
9. Regional Meetings - Register
Members Only Login View Title Invoice Register for Training Career Awareness - Automotive PAA Bulletin Survey PAA Technology Newsletter Survey Make a PAC Donation Downloadable Forms FDI ELT Links Permit Calendars Tire Size Calculator Director Portal Online Store PAA Foundation
Ray Price Honda
BMW of Wyoming Valley
Feel Good Motors Inc
Autoride of Reading
© 2018 Pennsylvania Automotive Association.
The Pennsylvania Automotive Association (PAA) is a 501(c)(6) membership organization representing new car and heavy-duty truck dealers in Pennsylvania. The Association is made up of four separate entities: PAA, PAA Services, PAA Insurance Agency, and the PAA Foundation, a 501(c)(3) community foundation that carries on educational and charitable activities benefiting the employees and their families of PAA members, and the new retail automotive and truck industry in Pennsylvania.