Hundreds of dealers have saved thousands of dollars due to PAA's six compliance reviews:
- Sales Process -- Examines many of the elements that are involved with vehicle sales, including PennDOT, Dealer Licensing Board, Attorney General, and Department of Banking requirements and regulations.
- Privacy & Safeguarding -- Reviews dealership safeguarding manual, policies and procedures to establish compliance with the FTC Safeguards Rule.
- Safety Inspection -- Assesses the compliance of the dealership's safety inspection procedures and facilities in accordance with PennDOT Safety Inspection Division.
- Sales and Use Tax -- Examines the dealership's records regarding sales and use tax reporting to the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue.
- 8300 Cash Reporting -- Reviews dealership records to determine compliance with the IRS cash reporting requirements.
- Motor Vehicle Sales Finance -- Examines the dealerships sales financing documents to assess compliance with the Pennsylvania Department of Banking regulations.
For more information on Compliance Reviews provided by PAA's Training and Compliance Department, contact Becky Ross at 717-255-8311, ext. 3319.
1. PennDOT Contract Renewal
2. Safety Recertification - Training (login)
3. Manufacturer Audit Videos
4. NADA Fair Credit Guidance
5. NADA Federal Advertising Guide
6. License - Change/Reactivate
(Initial Online Only www.pals.pa.gov)
7. Time Dealer of the Year Nominations
7a. ATD Dealer of the Year Nominations
8. 100 Year Anniversary -
Submit your History
9. Fall Conference - Greenbrier
10. Regional Meeting RSVP
Members Only Login
View Title Invoice
Register for Training
Career Awareness - PAA
NADA Foundation - Auto Careers
Make a PAC Donation
FDI ELT Links
Tire Size Calculator
Faulkner Porsche Mechanicsburg
Meyer’s RV Sales Of Pittsburgh
© 2019 Pennsylvania Automotive Association.
The Pennsylvania Automotive Association (PAA) is a 501(c)(6) membership organization representing new car and heavy-duty truck dealers in Pennsylvania. The Association is made up of four separate entities: PAA, PAA Services, PAA Insurance Agency, and the PAA Foundation, a 501(c)(3) community foundation that carries on educational and charitable activities benefiting the employees and their families of PAA members, and the new retail automotive and truck industry in Pennsylvania.